Stay up to date with latest news about technology, food, fashion, games, business and everything else that you need.

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Kalyn’s Kitchen Picks: Mission Carb Balance Low-Carb Tortillas (and My Favorite Recipes with Low-Carb Tortillas)

Kalyn’s Kitchen Picks: Mission Carb Balance Low-Carb Tortillas (and My Favorite Recipes with Low-Carb Tortillas)

Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow, so here’s a recommendation for my favorite low-carb tortillas, and a collection of My Favorite Recipes with Low-Carb Tortillas! Obviously low-carb tortillas do have some carbs, but if you’re missing tortillas, they’re low enough in net carbs to work as an occasional treat for a carb-conscious eater! Use Kalyn’s Kitchen Picks to see more carb-conscious products I’ve purchased and loved!

Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Mission Carb Balance Low-Carb Tortillas and Recipes Using Low-Carb Tortillas found on KalynsKitchen.com

I’ve definitely been neglectful lately about reminding you of the carb-conscious products I’ve liked enough to add them to my list of Kalyn’s Kitchen Picks, but since Cinco de Mayo is coming right up, it seems like the perfect time to write about Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas. These are the low-carb tortillas I always buy, and the fajita size (with 3 net carbs) and the soft taco size (with 4 net carbs) are the ones I use most often. And I’m including a collection of My Favorite Recipes with Low-Carb Tortillas in this post, so I’m going to break with tradition a little bit and share this for my Friday low-carb round-up post!
Of course, recipes for low-carb tortillas like these won’t work if you’re wanting recipes that are gluten-free or Keto, so if you’re following one of those diets use the link for gluten-free recipes or keto recipes and find something in the archives. But for people who are limiting carbs but want to enjoy a dish made with tortillas once in a while, these are the best tasting low-carb tortillas I’ve found. I prefer the whole wheat type, but they also have white flour varieties, although they’re a bit higher in carbs. It’s the high fiber count that makes these tortillas low in net carbs, click the description under any of the Carb Balance Tortillas to see the ingredients.
And as always, this company has no idea that I’m writing about their product and I was not compensated to feature it here. Because I want readers to know that my opinions are completely unbiased, I don’t accept review products from the many companies who offer to send them to me. Now keep reading to see My Favorite Recipes with Low-Carb Tortillas!

via Kalyn's Kitchen https://ift.tt/1wk7Ke8

May 4, 2018 at 12:27PM

No comments:

Post a Comment