Stay up to date with latest news about technology, food, fashion, games, business and everything else that you need.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Easy Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad with Gorgonzola

Easy Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad with Gorgonzola

https://ift.tt/2rQhdQD

This Easy Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad with Gorgonzola is a healthy option for a crunchy salad any time of year! Use the Diet-Type Index to find more recipes like this one.

Click here to PIN Easy Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad!

Easy Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad with Gorgonzola found on KalynsKitchen.com.

Who else starts craving salads this time of year? I’m tired of winter foods but things like garden tomato salads aren’t really an option yet for most of us. That’s when I start to think about recipes like this Easy Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad with Gorgonzola, yum! This is just is the kind of simple salad I’d make for myself for a quick lunch, but seriously I think the bright colors (and the use of creamy Gorgonzola cheese) make this something that would be a delicious salad option any time of year.  Personally I would head right for this on a table of party foods!

Before we get to the recipe, let’s talk about healthier salad dressing. If you’re eating Keto, go ahead and use any creamy full-fat blue cheese dressing your heart desires! But for people who are watching their fats, Blue cheese dressing is probably a food you’re eating in limited amounts. I love blue cheese dressing, and for years I’ve been buying Lighthouse Chunky Blue Cheese and mixing it half-and-half with buttermilk for an easy, less thick, and more diet-friendly blue cheese dressing that still tastes wonderful. That’s the dressing I used for this easy broccoli and radish salad, but if you have a favorite dressing recipe, I’m sure homemade dressing will be even better.

And I hope nobody turns up their nose at a recipe that’s this easy; personally I am all about simple recipes with strong flavors! And this colorful Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad with Gorgonzola is about as easy as it gets for a crunchy salad that still tastes like a treat. I’ve been making this for years and thought I’d update the recipe for newer readers who haven’t seen it yet; hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading…

The post Easy Broccoli and Radish Low-Carb Salad with Gorgonzola appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.

   


FOOD

FOOD

via Kalyn's Kitchen https://ift.tt/1wk7Ke8

May 15, 2018 at 07:23PM

No comments:

Post a Comment